Video & Audio
- Accident Scene Video Surveys
- Mediation Documentaries
- Activities of Daily Living, a.k.a. Day in the Life
- Will Ceremonies
- Prenuptial Agreement Signings
- Pre & Post Construction Videos
- Construction Draw Videos
- Mock Trial / Mock Deposition Videos
Professional Service and confidentiality is always guaranteed. Call us or ask your court reporter to schedule Litgistix for your next video deposition, 918.585.5876.
- Exports to trial presentation software (Sanction, Verdical, TrialDirector or even to Powerpoint) as MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video files
- Clip creation & video editing
- Editing of video to black out or delete objectionable or unneeded audio or video
- Training available to assist on creating, editing and exporting clips in litigation software such as Trial Director, Sanction, Verdical or DepoView.
DepoView software is easy to play synched deposition videos and easily creating/exporting or email your own clips.
Please call us at 918.585.5876 to obtain more information about Video Synchronization or DepoView!
- Key meetings with clients or witnesses
- Telephone hearings or conference calls
- Business meetings
- Directors and Shareholder meetings
- Sound quality monitoring
- Professional audio mixer equipment
- Multiple lapel mics and desktop microphones
- Captured and burned to CD before we leave your office or event
- Same day duplication service for additional CD copies
- We can duplicate your standard cassette tapes or micro/mini audio cassettes
- Convert audio cassettes between different formats or convert to digital files
- Audio formats include MP3 and WAV files (for the computer)
- We can also create audio CDs that will play in any CD player.
- We can edit and correct video and audio files
- Remove portions of audio, video or both
- Video clip creation or combine video clips
- Load video files into various litigation presentation software, i.e. Sanction or Indata Trial Director
- Video Deposition Synchronization service
- VHS, SVHS, Hi-8, Mini DV video duplication
- Convert above video tapes to digital files or DVD video
- Digital video formats include MPEG1, MPEG2 and AVI.
- We can also create video DVDs that will play in any DVD player.
Special graphics text can be added as requested in project quotes as standard industry presentation.